Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Something so difficult made so easy!

There is a fellow blogger I read in the universe. I don't know who led me to her blog but her sarcasm, wit and insight has made me stay put! In this latest post of hers she has very succinctly captured what a good manager is. Something I was grappling with these past few days because of the work scene. She very simply says and I quote, "Someone who provides the support I need, and gets out of my way"! I mean damn right, right?? I have had pleasure of reporting to a guy who was just this. And I think I am fighting with the guy I report to who is neither, understands he is neither, sincerely tries to do both, but is not so successful at it! I am hopeful though!!

Wonder what kind am I? I try you know.. .

PS Thanks a ton TSTT

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin