Thursday, October 04, 2007

Randomness!!

Been almost a month since I have managed to pen down anything at all! To say I have been tied up is an understatement but then this entry is not going to be about my narcissist self telling everyone how my life and work rocks!! (By the way it still does!!) Then what could this entry be about? Myanmar? I have never written world politics! Neither sensex volatility as that isn’t my particular forte!! This is not about a movie review (though I think there are some things there I meant to write!) This is not going to be a travelogue (though I have just traveled to a faraway land!) And this is not about relationships either. This is going to be about randomness! This entry is being scripted because I so badly want to say gazillions of unrelated things!! So all those wary readers looking for good reading bytes, (you should have never been here in the first place!) go away!!!

Okay so here’s the list!

On this particular trip I took last week, for a 5.5hrs flight me and this nice elderly gentleman I was traveling with managed to get middle seats in consecutive rows. I have a phobia against middle seats in aircrafts. But a sweet stranger agreed to swap his aisle with one of the middle seats and this nice elderly gentleman let me have the aisle! There still are nice fellow travelers in this world.

Movie Dil, dosti etc. should be seen by all parents, to-be parents and youngsters who live in a fool’s paradise thinking attitude of kids today towards sex is exactly the same as their’s when they were kids. It’s a much necessary awakening.

I want them to buy me a Honda City ZX, Steel Grey!

I want to know exactly how many people believe that a Pudong District of Shanghai can be built in Mumbai when we actually are a democracy.

My project is in Hinjewadi and today Hinjewadi tops the list of most favourable real estate investment destinations in India!!

I officially hate all the Anopheles mosquitoes in the world.

Shark Fin soup sucks but Peking Duck is one of the yummiest things I have ever tasted!

My creative agency chap said the teaser campaigns should be like Tequilla shots! How appropriate!!

The company being a going concern is not just an accounting concept. It has to be imbibed by all those who create amazing family businesses in their psyche. (Not my wisdom. Someone whom I respect said this to me and I saw where he was coming from!)

Now I know how much the loss of profit hurts!

I want to dance! Really...!! Just like we used to back in ISB! And get drunk! And I miss my Balu Bear!

I missed T20 final India-Pak thriller (after watching every other match in the series!) It sucked but my dad kept smsing me ball-by-ball update in Shanghai for last 5 overs. Believe-you-me none of us worked untill the drama concluded!!

Growing up before your age is not easy, neither smart. (But it is at least less dangerous than the other extreme!)

I want to buy a house! Not invest. Buy something we shall live in.

1 comment:

Rambler said...

have nice to have you back blogging ...

and it does look like you are having a rocking life :)

have fun

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin