Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Wise buy or Charity

We - read me and S - bought a nice - read expensive :( - treadmill today(its really nice as well actually!!)! We were regulars to donate to local gyms for years! Now this leads me to think whether now we have taken up the cause of sports equipment vendors as well!! Does it mean that poor gyms in the viscinity will stop getting grants from us? hmmm.... Probably not, as S would realise that he misses the the machines too much to not to join a gym!

Long Live Charity to be fit and 'thin' (Relative! I know! But never good enough!! For almost anyone I know of!!!!)

Darn!!

RESOLUTION: Use the damn thing and not let it become a clothes' stand.

1 comment:

Radha said...

Well i fell prey to that line of thinking last year....got a brand new expensive treadmill with the same rationale (that if its there at home, why wudn't we use it?)....used it deligently for 2 months and then it just turned into a piece of furniture :)

Of course, I hope that doesnt happen to your treadmill!!

I've just resigned to the fact that i'm an extremely lazy person.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin