Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Changing coordinates~

The topsy-turvy madness of last two to three months finally seems to be getting over for real. I think now I know which company I work for and mind you it has/had no relation to my earlier post - An art of changing companies. This time it is not my company that has chosen to change the name but it is me who has chosen to change the company itself!!

Its been quite a ride for me...And given moments of anxiety, excitement, trepidation....Though through most part I have just been overwhelmed. Overwhelmed by what was being offered, by what I have to handle, by the sheer belief in my ability to do so and then by relentless efforts not to let me go, by innovative solutions, by people who have been kinder and sweeter than ever! A senior from JLLM told me yesterday that I am the single most lucky and fortunate individual he has ever seen in his professional life and I can not disagree!! The only lingering question, really, is whether I deserve all the confidence that they seem to be putting in my abilities!! Only time will tell.....hopefully affirmatively!

So as the things sum up today I am taking on all operating responsibility of planning, construction and delivery of 9million sft in Pune! They have actually lavished THE 'C' title on me! And the best part of the arrangement is the continuing association that I would enjoy with JLLM. Life seriously can not get any better.

Whatever challanges that this role and the two timing will present, I am more than willing to take, head-on... Just hoping that I shall work hard enough to meet everyone's expectations and those of my own!

9 comments:

Rambler said...

Hey Congrats..

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

kedar

Mukul JD said...

THE C !!
good luck !!

don'thaveaclue said...

congratulations on your move to the exalted 'C' team...

Ads said...

Thanks guys!!

Ketaki said...

Wow!! congrats. I am really glad for you. Does that mean you are going to be ultra busy and not run into us at the various food joints? ;)

-Ketaki

Ads said...

Well well well! That simply means that now as I am going to be 'ultra-busy' I shall run more often into you at various food joints!!! ;)

Radha said...

congratulations & good luck! :-)
Dont get too busy to blog though

Ads said...

Thanks!! I really need all the luck to keep my nose above the water!! And I shall never be too busy for that, would I be?!! Keep visitng!! Cheers!! !

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin