Wednesday, June 13, 2007

An art of changing companies!

I think I am really getting good at this! After graduating from the ISB in April'05, I joined an International Property Consultancy called Chesterton Meghraj in their consultancy practise.Come Nov'05 the management convinced Chesterton to sell off its 30% stake to Trammell Crow Company, a Dallas based NSE listed entity and we became Trammell Crow Meghraj! Exactly one year from then Trammell Crow Company was bought lock stock and barrell by CBRichardEllis in the US. We now had 30% shareholding hanging as we exercised the right of refusal and the MD chose to scout for right partners! After 6plus months of talks, negotiations and due diligence we merged yesterday with Jones Lang Lasalle! Now starting yesterday afternoon I work for Jones Lang Lasalle Meghraj!

Same chair, little over 2yrs and I am working for a third company!!! Strong resume, this should make!!!!

2 comments:

Rambler said...

This sounds interesting

~ The Adventurist ~ said...

No worries there! I have been sitting in the same location and changed 3 companies in the 3 years I have been with the original them. :)

It's an art indeeed, pity they don't ask us about 'this and that' of M&As. :P

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin