Monday, August 14, 2006

K Factor

My Friend(s): Are you serious? You are watching KANK(Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna for the uninitiated. Can there be anyone with blanket marketing?)? You have got to be out of your mind!
Me: C'mon I am not expecting a super creation. I am just going to watch beautiful people, beautiful clothes, beautiful locations and I already love the music of the film. Shankar Ehsaan Loy Rock!! What more do I need!! I am just going to go there and have fun!!!!

AND I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE WRONG!

Oh God! I was wrooooooong! The movie was a disappointment in every which way I could think about. In order to use his usual success(!) formula he has made such a mess of a movie. If that movie has anything it is a series of clichés arranged in a pathetic way by the director. The actors are superb(except shahrukh), direction abysmal. Songs sound and look good (Farah Khan does a good job) but what happens before and after each song - terrible! The only good thing in the movie is scenes between Amitabh and Kiron Kher but they have not managed too much footage given the rest of the star cast. Also Abhishek Bacchan with Amitabh manages to entertain. But this is more to the credit of the performers that the directors. Beauty of clothes, people and locations is washed away by Shahrukh's pathetic attitude, abysmal acting and Rani's tears. God! She is always crying!! All I managed to get out of the movie was a headache.

Same friend(s) as above: So how was the movie??
Me: _________

PS: Morale of the movie: If you want to get over the obsessive compulsive disorder of cleaning have an extra-marital relationship.

2 comments:

Blue Eyed Devil said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!...Told you so!!..Next time, listen to me!he he..

educatedunemployed said...

HaHaHa..
Jeez, I am taking my parents for it this weekend.*gulp*

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin