Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The things one does....

Wednesday: My N91 corrupts its hard drive and I am back to old 6600....

Thursday: Attended a peculiar wedding of a dear friend that brought tears of laughter and happiness coupled with sheer amazement - when I was not talking on the phone! The whole world called me that day.

Friday: Juggled a zillion and half things at work that came up from nowhere throwing my planning out of the window. Morale - Happy clients are more demanding than clients irritated with your service! Didn't manage the mehendi and sangeet of yet another friend.. :( Still moi sorry for that.... I give up on 6600 (as I can't hear a word of what the chap at the other end is saying) and pick up my sis-in-law's (bless her!) Motorazer. That obviously does not sync my contacts and I start carrying two dumb phone instead of one. One for contacts and other for talking.

Saturday: Took a journey down the memory lane! Went to the ISB. Flip side? - Sure there was some. It was awfully tiring - not just the travel - the process... the saying NO... the responsibility... But was fun!!! 'least I didn't miss the return flights like my colleagues! There's always a silver lining you know! My N91 still not repaired.. grrrrr...

Sunday: Wedding of yet another dear friend (that I missed the sangeet of!) Better half busy with his patients for better part of the morning. Then hurried dash for the wedding hall which was in a totally godforsaken corner of the world. My confidence all lost about the road after 3-4 'confident' rickshawalas, 5-6 'cofident' residents give us extremely conficting directions. (Again I am on the phone half the time and the better half struggling at driving!) Finally we make it to the wedding. All the people in the wedding I knew had either left, were almost leaving or sitting in the mandap and performing 'god knows what'! But the babe (moi friend) looked v v v happy! Muuaaannnhhh to her!! She is a sweeteheart and more than deserves this happiness!! Kudos to the 'Good Boy' she is married to! But my Better half not happy with the crowd at lunch and wants to go somewhere else for a quiet lunch.. okay! Off to Seasons.. A couple of tall glasses of awesome iced tea and chinese food later we go home and its a siesta time - or not! Have to get the groceries and supplies in place and get to the reception of the same wedding... phew!!! Back home just shy of midnight... (add to this sheer irritation by the possibility of prolonged loss of electricity due to grid failure at the state level. Whoever corrected the problem in a matter of hours I love them!!)

Monday: A sweetheart of a firang client in city. Hurried mails before taking him on road shows... Meeting and phone calls galoooooooreeee... I hate sounding busy and important... :(

Tuesday: Finally time for a deeeeeeeep breath!!

I love my life!! And oh my phone's all right now!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin