Friday, January 05, 2007

Notes

This new year READ all the articles that Google keeps sending to your mail box because YOU in the first place have subscribed to those.

Make sure that the pipeline you have been building over last year pays up.

18th April is approaching and fast. You still are clueless..... Figure out the plan of action.

GYM regularly. (in bold and capital and then again underlined.)

Make a good and long trip.

Change your laptop (sob..sob...I love this one... I think I already know I am not going to heed this note of mine!! Chuckle!)

Wish the person 'appy birday or anniv if you know, your cell phone calender tells you, birthday alarm mails you or Orkut acts diligent.

Try and save the skin of you car better... Its precious... well literally as well!

Study! Oh, chuck that smile.... Don't take this lightly.

Make time for people. You are increasingly getting worse at this. Stop being lazy.

Whats the point of this post?? Well NONE!! These are not even resolutions but a mere wishlist. Terrible as I am, even at remembering my resolutions, I have given up making them long ago. But whenever I was asked in these 5 days of a brand new year, this list above kept popping up in my head! So thought I would post it and then go back to it about a year from now.

And in almost all likelihood, laugh out loud at how different the life's turned out to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year to all of you and here's wishing this year turns out to be better than you thought it would!! :)

1 comment:

mandar said...

all the best for attempting to take care of the red machine...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin