Monday, October 30, 2006

This Diwali I.... Part 2

I did end up being a spendthrift after all!!

My blissful parties over meat and bubbly were just what I imagined they would be!! FUN!!!

And I actually managed to get some amazing shots, too!!

Missed my sis but didn’t get to talk to her as much as I would have liked….

Didn’t blow any crackers and felt sorry for the street children having fun with them. Imagine that money going in for their annual school fees, books or something equally meaningful…..A few minutes of fun and may be a number of lost opportunities in life….

And blogged DON….. No comments

Managed to get very pretty lanterns after all that lit up our Diwali!

Never sent any Happy Diwali smss and deleted each and everyone received immediately…grrhhhh…even at 2am in the morning.

Got no time to sleep. Had a ton of workload…

Didn’t work out…Again had a ton of work load and could not manage my time for nutttssssss!!!

But yes I am back to work post the holiday with efforts double that of before and what a zing it is!!!!

Well, nobody has a holiday quite like they plan, right?!!

1 comment:

mandar said...

i enjoy more on planning my holidaysss

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin