Thursday, August 31, 2006

I would one day..

I am terrible at living in the present tense. However hard I try to live each day to the fullest without planning/dreaming/hoping/dreading(!) about the future, I can not! (I never have regrets about the past though..hmmm....) Not that I have not bettered myself through the years but I still have a long long way to go!

And from here comes this feeling that 'One day I will do _______' whatever, everything!

Bad, as it maybe to miss out on today to want to catch the future, once you have achieved one of those dreams, however inconsequential, it feels the best!!!

I have achieved one such teeny-meeny thing. This feeling of having come here is much bigger and better than this 'thing' that I had decided to do one day!!

:)

And then I already have my eyes set on that another thing that I would do one day....!!!!!

6 comments:

educatedunemployed said...

So many times it is about the journey made rather than the destination reached which provides most of the pleasure.I know I've said this before,but I say it again, because I so believe in it.

Tejas said...

hey,
nice to see you happy after having accomplished what you set out for. never a better feeling!
...and yeah, good luck!

mandar said...

hmm, what if the destination starts looking hard and the journey starts getting harder and harder and at some point u fell u have absolutely ni idea how to proceed...... also u fell u have lost ..... butt..... then also if u reach u r destination then......

how will it be ?
1) the journey was not worth ????
2) the destination is not worth ???
3) the cost u paid to reach was much more ???
????????
4) Yes after working harde i have got what i had planned ???

Ads said...

EU:
Yup I agree with you, ad infinitum.

TeRa:
Thanks Pal

Mandy:
It is 4. I am telling you when you get there, all of the toil and sweat is worth it. And trust me more than anything else enjoy this hard and tough journey to get there 'cos that will teach and give you more than the destination/goal.

And who knows the journey might tell you your goal was not what you really wanted in the first place!

Note: Read Alchemist

mandar said...

And who knows the journey might tell you your goal was not what you really wanted in the first place!

well it could be u r self-doubt at the interim stage.......

Ads said...

Mandar - Self doubt..maybe.
Self-actualisation...More likely!
It can just be this 'Eureka' moment!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin